Saturday 30 January 2010

So here it is. Another blog, with yet another stardoll fan :]
But yet we wabble on about stardoll but 1 out of the 3 creators of this blog (the 1 person being me) dont have any money.
I am going to own up and say that i look at these clothes which we report to you but i do not buy them.
My question is what happens to the people who aren't a superstar and dont have any money?
well i am guessing this but i think that it is outragous to demand that amount of money to buy virtual clothes and a virtual apparment. I love stardoll as much as the next person but dont you think it is a bit compulsive.
I have tried being a superstar and i agree, it is fun, but you have to have money. I dont know how many times i have txted them for more money. But everything evloves round money.
the state ment that says "money cant buy you happiness" ... so untrue in stardoll.
Surely instead of txting in for a superstar account and getting money, you should sit in your bed eating chocolate txting really cute boys say stupid things. Its much more fun and it makes you feel better about yourself unnlike stardoll.
Stardoll, i love you as much as my other pigeons but please, lower the costs. Its hard to keep up.
Stardoll is our cling on, like war games are boys cling on.
We should just become boys it makes things a lot easier.

No comments: