Thursday 14 January 2010



Inspiration is dead.


Its only my knoggin who can help me now!


Therefore i am going to do about bags, bags are the simplest form of fashion, you would have thought.


Hambags. Is this some sort of famous ham carved into a bag?, i do not understand, why call it a HAMbag. Surely it should be called, a suitable and in preportion bag.


I think that there are so many ridiculous names for a bag you should start calling it whatever you like. like BAGPIPE. I think you will find in the name some sort of scottish culture.




Joke time is over. I am only good at jokes. Crap at fashion (not like Megan) crap at maths (not like Lucy).



But seriously I enjoy a bag with some characteristic to it,

like this one
Currently i have this bag for school but in red and it hasn't got the snakeskin sort of look to it. Feel the way i want you to feel, jealous!


:)
India Phoenix










1 comment:

TheHarryPotterFans said...

India, I told you this when I stayed round - They're not HAMBAGS, they're HANDBAGS. :p