Wednesday 13 January 2010

New Decade of the Teens


Just a quick update to tell all you Stardoll fans that happen to be following our blog that a new range of 'Decade of the Teens' has appeared in the Starplaza. Click here to go and check it out.

I'm personally not that keen on the 'Decade of the Teens' collection, and there is few things I like about it- but that's just my closed minded opinion.

I recommend you head down to Stardoll because there's alot of updates going on. I beleive there is something called 'Fawx Paws' but I don't want to hog all the reviews to myself now do I? I must leave my loyal pigeons something to update and post about.


Just a quick thing before I leave, I do love today's 'Pick of the Day'. It's the Rio City Leopard Printed Top.

Take care, Meganp969 x

No comments: