Monday 11 January 2010

Smokey eyes & YouTube.


To our dearest fans will be happy to know that I, Meganp969, have created a YouTube account for our blog! On the YouTube channel, we post designs and make-up tutorials for all you Stardollians to watch and make your MeDoll look stunning. You can visit our Channel here, where I've posted the first video. I've got some dreaded homework to be doing, so my post is not as focused as normal.

The first video is all about how to do brown smokey eyes, which has been appearing on the Red Carpet and the Catwalk loads because fashion has taken a turn and turned Goth.

I used, black lengthening mascara and only one colour eye shadow which was just a plain brown. I used the natural colourings you can get when you edit you MeDoll's face to put some colour/blusher on the cheeks. Take a look and tell me what you think.




Please comment, and Subscribe to us on YouTube.

From the fattest pigeon out there, Meganp969

No comments: