Sunday 10 January 2010

Dirty Pretty Things - Beauty



Clothing fashions morph month by month, and look completely different after seven of eight months, but make-up fashions change quickly and often, and the click of a finger. One day you are in, the next, you are out.

What's shunted it's way onto the catwalk's recently, is pretty goth. Goth, at this time of year? Oh, yes. The dark side of make-up has emerged onto the catwalk's this season, with white powdered faces, blood red lips, black liquid liner and lots of mascara. I tried recreating a look I saw on the Vogue website using my Medoll. The entire look cost $21, but most of the make-up I used are things you will find in most Superstar's Medoll editors.

For my look I used:
  • Deep Red Lipstick $8
  • Black Fluid Eyeliner $3
  • White Collection Eye Pencil $6
  • Lengthening Mascara $2
  • Volumizing Mascara $3

What do you think on my take on the look? Comment and rate :)
Lucy xo

1 comment:

TheHarryPotterFans said...

I notice that you change your hair style so the make can be seen!

Its a very distinctive look, i shall give you that but on the other hand its not something that you would see everyday people wearing.

for me, that sort of make up is quite scary.Not the one Lucy has interpretated but the original picture. Its like halloween.

I prefer Lucys take to this make up

a fellow pigeon
India Phoenix