Thursday 28 January 2010

Adopt me, Hot buys & Hairstyles.

Hello there my lovely Stardollarians. It's Meganp969 with yet another blog. Due to loads of updates on Stardoll, and none of my fellow Pigeons have posted a blog/review, I thought I'd update you to let you know that we haven't vanished off the face of the interweb.

There's a cute 'Adopt me' campaign on Stardoll to help raise awareness about Endangered Species. Every month, Stardoll will have a cute Endangered animal for you to adopt and take home to your suite. This month - the first month of the cycle - is a Gorilla; which you can adopt and it'll apear in your suite. To check it out, click here. To learn more about real Gorillas, click here.

Also, Stardoll have launched six spanking brand new hairstyles! But, knowing Stardoll; there's always a catch. The six - dare I say lovely - new hairstyles are only for Superstars! So many people are upset by it, but give it a month and non-superstars will soon be able to get them. You can view them in your 'Style MeDoll' section.
Lets all cheer! All of the January Hot Buys are out, and might I add; I just love the pink cardigan. If you're a Superstar, make sure you buy them because they are a must!

Anyways, I hope you enjoy our blog (Although half of the Pigeons have buggered off.)
Happy Stardolling.
Meganp969 xx

Every vote counts. ;]

No comments: