Saturday 20 February 2010

New video!



Hello girls! I've made you all a new Make-up tutorial based on Pirates of the Caribbean! I know a few people in FC that love Johnny Depp, same as me. Anyway, watch and enjoy girlys! And make sure you subscribe and comment! I put a lot of hard work into making these videos for you.

Info on Tia Dalma:
Tia Dalma isn't my fave character, but she's definitely unique in the looks area. I was planning on doing Elizabeth Swann, but she's to girly and looks most like people's MeDoll's today. I wanted something different; even though no one in their right mind with have a MeDoll that looks like Tia Dalma. If you want to find out more about the character, watch the films or just click here.

Info on the Products:
I used cheap and basic products for this tutorial. I used two different coloured eye shadows, brown & green which you can find here, in 'Dot Eyes'. The feather I used for her hair and the face hearts and beauty marks can be found here, in 'Splendid'. I also used Black Eye Pencil, that can be found in 'Dot Eyes' also.

A special thanks to Disney, who created such a great film trilogy.
Peace out, savvy? (;
Meganp969

No comments: