Sunday 7 February 2010

February Hotbuys review

">

Annoyingly, my computer won't let me upload a picture of the hotbuys at the mo, so view them by clicking here.

Shirt, Fudge
I, personally, like tye dying but the colours on this shirt are a bit bleak. With a pair of studded jeans this would look fine, but it's more a day round the house shirt, than a Saturday night one.

Jacket, Bisou
Did anyone else think Cheryl Cole when they saw this? Personally, I really like it. The khaki green is indicating that spring is nearly among us, but the fact it's more of a coat, means that Stardoll haven't completely forgot the fact that it's only February. I like the fringing, and think the details on the cuffs are cute.

Sweatshirt, Evil Panda
I do like it, but I don't think I'd buy it. The neon colours make it a bit too scene for me, and the neck line is just horrific. You can't wear it with anything but jeans, and personally, I like things that are interchangeable.

Jeans, RIO
I'm a bit of a rock chick at heart, and love leather (fake, of course) and studs, making these jeans a must. I like the different shades of blue, and they will go with just about everything in your closet!

Top, RIO
Well, to be frank, I wouldn't be seen dead in this. I hate the cut, I hate the colours, no contrast or clash and the sleeves do nothing for anyones phisique. The only thing semi-nice about this is the cute bird.

Brooch, Bisou

Stardoll doesn't usually do brooch's for hotbuys. In fact stardolll rarely make brooch's at all, so it's nice to see some variety. Personally, I think it's a bit tacky because of the shiny-ness of it, and the chain's a bit chavy. It's a bit September '09, don't you think?


Bag, Pretty in Pink

LOVE IT. After playing Super Mario Galaxy Wii with the 'busy bee galaxy' or something like that, I've found a profound love for bees. This bag is very catwalk, and a little bit out there, but not so out there that you wouldn't be caught dead wearing it in public. It's really pretty :)


Dress, Pretty in Pink

Floral patterns rarely go out of fashion, and I like how it manages to be vintage at the same time as modern. I like the black and white with a tiny bit of colour, It's awesome!


Shoes, RIO

I like them, but I don't like them, d'you know what I mean? I like the colour and I like the shape, but I'm not sure if I like them together. I think they'd make a statement, but before buying, look through your closet, d'you have anything to go with it?


Hair Brooch, Splendid

Hair brooch's are always in really, and Splendid always have some in stock. I like it, I think the style and colour is very chic.


Remember these are my own personal opinions, and if you disagree, that's great! Comment..


Peace out

Lucy xxx

No comments: