Monday 5 April 2010

Hate bloggers...

Stardoll and FashionClub have been bursting with Hate Bloggers! They make blogs, and post nasty comments about well known FC'ers. I was shocked, and some what surprised and proud to find that I'd been featured in one of these 'Hate Blogs'. The girl behind it all said I looked like Shrek. I replied saying she looked like Donkey. It's quiet entertaining actually. On the down side, the blog has been deleted. The link was www.orignaltruthofFC.blogspot.com.

"You're so ugly. Why do you have green hair? Are you trying to look like shrek? Shrek looks prettier. You are soo ugly. /" - Quoted from Orignal Truth of FC.

There has been people own up to the 'Hate Blogging' and many people being accused. More info on the blogger in a jiff.
Meganp969. x

UPDATE;
People are rebelling against the hate blogs and are creating 'Nice Blogs'. And I'm proud to find that I'm in one! Whoooop!

No comments: